Send An Email For A Few Years Later

You have a secret that you are not ready to reveal to your mother, boyfriend, or your husband now, but plan on 2 or 5 or even 20 years later you will reveal your secrets to him/her? You can do the admission right now, you do not need to wait 2, 3 or even 20 years later. Don't worry, your mother, lover, or your husband will know it at 2, 3, or 20 years later.

how can?

with the email application below, you can send an email now but your recipient does not receive it immediately after you send it, your email recipients will receive an email that you send in accordance with the time you specify.
Cool isn't it?

For example: you want to tell a big secret to your boyfriend next 2 years, you send a letter now and your boyfriend will receive your letter two years later, "this letter I sent two years ago, I wanted to let you know that all this time I do not love you but just want your money ". haha ... ^ ^ y

want to try it? Please click the link below:
  1. Future Me
  2. Letter Me Later
Enjoy it... ^^d

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your constructive comment here...

About Me

Hi, I’m Yani and my Syszoom blog is to share everything about the latest information around the technology field. I started Syszoom blog in 2011 to help other people solve their problem about computer, software, etc. I spent over five years as a teacher, and Syszoom blog is implementation of my knowledge in information technology field. To contact me, please email me at ditsucces@gmail.com.
Powered by Blogger.