Statistics Of Internet Usage in the World

The internet is the crucial point in my life, and I'm sure as well as you are. Internet usage is mushroomed in every line of life where ever you are.

I will show you the Statistics of internet usage in the world.

Internet Users In The World
Picture #1: Internet Users In The World

From the picture #1 beside, you can found the information:
  • Asia got the highest ranked of internet use by the percentage 44.8%
  • Europe 22.1%
  • North America 12.0%
    • Lat Am/Caribb 10.4%
    • Africa 6.2%
    • Middle East 3.4%
    • Oceania/Australia 1.1%

Source : Internet Usage in the World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your constructive comment here...

About Me

Hi, I’m Yani and my Syszoom blog is to share everything about the latest information around the technology field. I started Syszoom blog in 2011 to help other people solve their problem about computer, software, etc. I spent over five years as a teacher, and Syszoom blog is implementation of my knowledge in information technology field. To contact me, please email me at ditsucces@gmail.com.
Powered by Blogger.